Copyright is a right given by the law to creators of literary, dramatic, musical and artistic works and producers of cinematograph films and sound recordings. In fact, it is a bundle of rights including, inter alia, rights of reproduction, communication to the public, adaptation and translation of the work. There could be slight variations in the composition of the rights depending on the work.
Benefits Of Copyright
- Copyright ensures certain minimum safeguards of the rights of authors over their creations, thereby protecting and rewarding creativity. Copyright ensures certain minimum safeguards of the rights of authors over their creations, thereby protecting and rewarding creativity.
- The protection provided by copyright to the efforts of writers, artists, designers, dramatists, musicians, architects and producers of sound recordings, cinematograph films and computer software, creates an atmosphere conducive to creativity, which induces them to create more and motivates others to create.
- Initial level discussion between the entrepreneurs and the Aanoor Global team.
- Seek existence of the copyright material given by the client.
- Once search successful, sending the power of attorney document and signing documents to client.
- Once the Power of attorney document and signing document have been received from the client, proceed with the filing of applications.
- Sending filed application to client.